Wednesday, April 28, 2010

nsd

OK Ladies, We are officially sold out for our weekend event! Yee Haw! Now comes the fun part...

On Friday night, doors open at 5:45. Dinner will be served upon arrival, so don't eat before you come over.
On Saturday, doors open at 9:45. Lunch will be served at about 12:30.
Parking is limited, so please carpool with a friend if you can. Remember, you may back-up your vehicle to the store to unload, then go park on the north side of the parking lot. Please don't park on the side by the dumpster. We need to leave that open for people to drive up and unload. You may also park along the street - it's very well lit.
Let me know if you're bringing your Cricut (or anything else that needs to be plugged in) so I may seat you where you'll have access to an outlet. Also, let me know any other requests you may have by Thursday morning. I'll do my best to accommodate everyone.
Also, I have two iron-ons left. If anyone wants them, please let me know ($15).
We're looking forward to a great weekend. I'll see you all very soon!

1 comment:

Ayde said...

OMG!! can't wait..