Thursday, December 30, 2010

MGSS. NEWS LETTER.

THIS IS THE NEWS LETTER THAT  (THE MEMORY GARDEN SHOP) SEND OUT A FEW MINUTES AGO.  :(

 It is with a heavy heart that I’m sharing this with you today. After prayerful consideration, I’ve decide to close The Memory Garden Scrapbook Shoppe at the end of January. I’ve struggled with this decision because the store is doing well, but there are other factors to consider. Right now I need to devote my attention to my family, my home and myself.


You have been very supportive, and I’ve enjoyed getting to know each of you, sharing ideas, and learning from you. Thanks to those who’ve spent time cropping here, and have taken an interest in my family and me. I will always consider you all friends.

Many of you were here recently; please don’t feel like I deceived you because I didn’t share this with you then. I felt I needed to let everyone know at the same time, and honestly I would have probably had a difficult time talking about it.

The store will be open only on Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays in January. We’ll have one more Friday Night Crop, Card Connection & Cricut Swarm. I’ll look forward to spending time with you, and making this a great send-off.

Starting next week (Monday, January 3rd -11 to 4)) everything in the store will be 25% off. I’ve put out several new items in the last week. Come in soon for best selection.

Please check the calendar for the complete schedule. Make sure to register for all events via e-mail.

I’ll see you soon.

Yolanda
 

4 comments:

Ayde said...

I AM SO SAD!! BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY YOLANDA. WE LOVE YOU AND WE WILL MISS OUT HOME AWAY FROM HOME!!

Lolis said...

Ayde, I'm very sad to hear this news. I'm going to try to make it to the events. I hope I'll continue seeing you and my card connections friends.

Ayde said...

Lollis..i hope for the same thing..i have made some many friendships in the 2 years that i worked their.

Anonymous said...

That is so sad...I always felt right at home the times that I've been there. The store will be greatly missed by alot of scrapbookers and card makers :( I wish her all the best.
I too will try to make all the events for this month.

Anabel :)